Radio Production revolves around communicating and delivering a message to listeners, taking into consideration how the radio sounds to the listener, the image of the radio. This Course steps into the versatile fields of Radio imaging, different equipment’s that facilitate proper imaging and equips learners with the best ways to have proper images for radio.
What you will learn
- Stages of radio productions.
- The generation of story ideas for radio productions.
- Basic script preparation for radio production programs.
- Planning and designing the use of sound effects, music, narration and dialog in a radio script.
- Application of multi-track audio/radio production techniques.
- Expanding participants thinking outside its usual con- fines
- Understand the lean canvas model, BMC
- What does creativity look like?
We will give you
- Experienced tutors
- State of the art audio equipment
- Top class audio studio for practical
- Linkage to mentors
- Attachment opportunities
Access to a computer
Adobe audition audio editing software
TOPIC 1: RADIO HISTORY
TOPIC 2: RADIO STUDIO
TOPIC 3: RADIO PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES
TOPIC 4: MICROPHONES
TOPIC 5: PROGRAMMING
Suggested Short Courses in Entrepreneurship
Sales and Marketing